Sunday 21 May 2017

Review: Shadow's Seduction

Shadow's Seduction Shadow's Seduction by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

SO Kresley Cole has finished me with this one, completely finished me. I swear to the heavens she has ruined me and now I have to wait for the next book to come out and that is in 2018? Won’t I die waiting for the next book? Really? Why so long?

But she always does this…well sort of but still this woman knows how to capture me wholly and make people around me think I am insane. Are you kidding me with the ending of this book?

Let me polite now and go to the things about this book that made my heart go crazzzzzzy. (I’m taking about Britney spears crazy in the early days). I almost shaved my head while I was reading this and by shave I mean pull out my hair out with my own hands. Anyway, this was such a good read I tell you, such a good read.

But I have to say it had a wobbly first few pages. It got better but I almost did not continue with as the first few pages were more sexual than “storical”.(yes bitch, I know that’s not a word but one of the characteristic of language is that it is productive so yeah, deal with it. )

The characters were very interesting and so good together.

Caspion and Prince Mirceo

It felt good finally getting to read and know more about Caspion cause well aknow wewanted him eaten alive in the other book he was in. HA ha ha (does this make me a bad person? If so I shall repent.

In all honesty though, caspion I have welcomed you to my right side which is the only side you want to be in.

Mirceo, you were a charm and I as I am writing this review I felt the need to go reread this one os I shall do so..

The story was amazing as always but kresley this time you gutted me with that horrible cliffhanger.

Talk about dying a thousand death as I await Kosmina’ book.

All in all though, great book. loved it with all my heart…

0 comments:

Post a Comment