Monday 5 June 2017

Review: Love Me Again

Love Me Again Love Me Again by Jaci Burton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oh no Jaci, what the hell happened? I know it has been a while since I read one of your usually amazing books but what happened with this one? Was I the only one who literally fell asleep while reading this one?

Oh my Gosh this book was boring me to death. Are you kidding me?

AAAArrrrgggghhhhhhhhh!

The only reason I finished this book was because it was the only book in my vicinity and I needed to read something or go crazy. I didn’t want to go bat shit crazy so I kept on until the end where I had to pull myself out of boredom stupor so as to write this review.

Again I was bored.

Loretta was boring.

Deacon even more so boring.

Hazel, well she was a little angel and my only connection to sanity as I drifted through the pages.

The story had potential I sear but that potential ended like on the very first page.

Killed me.

I am a fan of Jaci’s books and I have read a few of them but this one…no, I am marking a line. This one falls into the books that make me question my sanity and not in the good way.

But who am I to judge this book eh? You go read it and come argue with me.

I am going to go find an awesome book now. One that is so awesome, it leaves me shivering a week or two after I put it down. (I hope I find some.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment