Wednesday 17 November 2021

Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses

A Court of Thorns and Roses A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


So, I finally finished this one after such a long time and I am happy I somehow managed to get to the very end. Also, I am a bit more excited for book two. Is it Rhysand? Possibly.

I started this book earlier this year and at 40 percent, I stopped. Then today I decided to get back to it and it was a great read. Now, this is my first time reading any of this author’s books. I like her writing style. It’s good.

The characters:

I was rooting for Feyre and that is what I search for most when I am reading a book these days. If I am rooting for you as a character then it means I connected with the character. This is good news!

Tamlin: I should read book two to have any judgment on you.

Rhysand: there is something about him that captivated me.

The plot was significantly good. The trials were a bit unexpected and that third trial, I was half convinced she would fail. I like it when there is good plot. We all do!

Well, let me go and read the second book. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment