Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Feng Shui: A Feng Shui Quick Guide Book That Makes Sense - Discover How To Bring Harmony and Balance of Feng Shui To Your Home and Office

Feng Shui: A Feng Shui Quick Guide Book That Makes Sense - Discover How To Bring Harmony and Balance of Feng Shui To Your Home and Office Feng Shui: A Feng Shui Quick Guide Book That Makes Sense - Discover How To Bring Harmony and Balance of Feng Shui To Your Home and Office by Sam Siv
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So my wandering mind brought me here and so far I can say that it brought me to a good place.
I liked this book and honestly it was a good read that I recommend to people.
It is a very practical and nicely put guide for people looking to enhance the different qualities of their lives with the help of Feng Shui!
A good read that I thoroughly enjoyed and will put to practice.
It was a short read and easy to understand. And like the author stated in the title a book that makes sense.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment