Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: The Novel World of Angela Crown

The Novel World of Angela Crown The Novel World of Angela Crown by Sala Deib
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reading this book was no challenge at all. I got pulled into a world of a woman who was so buried in grief she could not differentiate between fiction and reality.

My oh my!

Angela Crown, you were one crazy person I enjoyed reading about surely!

So to start this off, I will start with the brilliant cover that ultimately gives you an idea of what to expect in the book as well as an image to like. I loved the cover and it pulled me towards reading this book even more...

The characters we good and interesting and for me they kept a perfect pace with the plot of the novel.

Angela was a great character that kept me going with her stories. Dr. Price was a dedicate doctor and he really wanted what was best for Angela!

To start off at the beginning I understood the why to how Angela became what she was. It was heartbreaking, you know but she pulled through in her own way...which made me think things twice. Then the story kept pulling me to figure out how it would end.

It kept me intrigued and the author writing style was good.
I liked it...

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment