Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Weddings:Affordable and Practical Wedding Guide for Planning The Best Wedding Celebration - Creative Wedding Ideas - Wedding Decorations - Wedding Dress - Wedding Planning - Wedding Accessories

Weddings:Affordable and Practical Wedding Guide for Planning The Best Wedding Celebration - Creative Wedding Ideas - Wedding Decorations - Wedding Dress - Wedding Planning - Wedding Accessories Weddings:Affordable and Practical Wedding Guide for Planning The Best Wedding Celebration - Creative Wedding Ideas - Wedding Decorations - Wedding Dress - Wedding Planning - Wedding Accessories by Sam Siv
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So everybody I know is getting married and I'm not just happy for them I am super excited for them it might be considered weird.
Anyway I found this book cause I was looking for the best wedding planning and management ideas out there and this one popped out and easy for me to say I am impressed with the author.
I gotta say wonderful book and writing, a few spelling errors but it does not get to you.
if you want something that gives is defined simply as wedding planning made easy then this is the book to get and have and read and memorize.
planning a wedding and making it successful is a very stressful process that most people do not like but the outcome is always beautiful and lovely.
Nevertheless the author continues to talk about affordable wedding planning as well as planning a beautiful wedding. It was so good reading this book that I reread it again and wrote down a few pointers.
if you have ever asked yourself how to plan the perfect wedding then your welcome...this is it...the master of wedding plans.
the best wedding planner
And it is a good thing I found this book at a time when i needed it...my besty is getting married..woohoo! definitely recommending this to her.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment