Monday 5 June 2017

Review: Burn

Burn Burn by R.J. Lewis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well the ending of book one of this series took a different direction and then this book felt like a completely new book and it was amazing.

Just amazing, I think this might be my favorite series yet by R.J.Lewis.. seriously. I loved every minute of this and I pray to God your other books that I am going to read are going to be on this same standard. You can write!

So what do I say about this one?

Remmy you were a bastard. I do not care if you knew her from when she was younger but kidnapping Sara and trying to make her yours while her man was in the same town...well that was lame but it added to the story so I forgive you for your ass-holiness my friend.

Anyway this was a good read and I certainly recommend to everyone out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment