Monday 5 June 2017

Review: Deadmen Walking

Deadmen Walking Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Almost everyone I talk to know I am in love with the world Sherrilyn Kenyon creates. It does not matter what she writes I will love it and this book was no exception. No FUCKING exception.

I mean seriously she has me hooked on her writing so much so I believe I will love it even if she writes about dust. And no I am not shitting you, this is real. My love for her words and worlds is real.

DEADMEN WALKING…

The cover was awesome. Did you see the cover? The cover was awesome I repeat. Awesome. Even if
I did not know who the author was just based on the cover I would have been picking this book up.

I know some of you might not get me for saying that but this cover to me called me from the hell I was in. I loved it. Oh, I mean I love it.

To the characters especially “Du” if I had a throne I would abdicate it for you. You hot son of a gun….very hot indeed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment