Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Dare to Desire

Dare to Desire Dare to Desire by Carly Phillips
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

I received an ARC for A honest review!

So I have to say this book was an interesting read for me. I enjoyed it really….it might have taken a while for me to finish but it was worth the read. This is my first time reading Carly Phillips but it won’t be the last, her writing style is definitely one I like so I am sure I will be going to check the rest

Dare to desire is simply the love story of Alex Dare and Madison Evans. The story begins with Alex a famous quarterback getting an injury that will change his career path forever. As an outcome he pushes everyone away from his life.

Madison is a cool heroine she in not needy and the authors portrayal of her is really good. Honestly I liked her. She was abandoned at a young age which thus resulted in getting into the system.

Together, Alex and Madison make a great couple and I have to say they have wicked bedroom scenes I liked…hehe!

Simply put it was a good read and I certainly recommend it to everyone who loves a short and loving romance…
3.5 stars

And i am certainly waiting for the next book which by the sounds o f it looks extra good...

0 comments:

Post a Comment