Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Murmurs of Insanity

Murmurs of Insanity Murmurs of Insanity by Gerrie Ferris Finger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I just finished reading Murmurs of insanity and hello! I am sort of in love with the authors writing…
Well what I loved about the writing is that it kept everything interesting, from the plot to the characterization. A good book always must have good writing and this one is guilty for having all I look for when reading a good book!
This crime/mystery novel was really good. Worth my time!
I loved Dru, her career just kept getting more better and intriguing and well sort of dangerous. She is the perfect hero for this story. An ex cop who finds missing children at the moment.
Little clues were left on the way to final reveal which kept me on my feet.
We all have different reactions to reading books and well I can guarantee that we will all have one reaction reading this book and it is called love.
One more thing before I sign off, this is apparently a book in a series(which I am going to read) but then I had no problem relating to the characters and understanding the background story.
Awesome!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment