Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Never Seduce a Scot

Never Seduce a Scot Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Eveline Armstrong is fiercely loved and protected by her powerful clan, but considered "touched" to outsiders. Beautiful, fey, with a level, intent gaze, she doesn't speak. No one, not even her family, knows that she cannot hear. Eveline taught herself to read lips and allows the outside world to view her as daft, content to stay with her family. But when an arranged marriage with a rival clan makes Graeme Montgomery her husband, she accepts her duty—unprepared for the delights to come. Graeme is a rugged warrior with a voice so deep and powerful she can hear it, and hands and kisses so tender and skilled he awakens her deepest passions.

Graeme is intrigued by his new bride, whose silent lips are ripe with temptation, whose bright, intelligent eyes can see into his soul. As intimacy deepens, he learns her secret. But when clan rivalries and dark deeds threaten the wife he has only begun to cherish, the Scottish warrior will move heaven and earth to save the woman who has awakened his heart to the beautiful song of a rare and magical love.

REVIEW
4.5 amazing stars

I have to say that never seduce a Scot is one of the sweetest books I have ever read. It was different and truly a pleasant read and a book that I am definitely going to forget anytime soon.

I loved every part of it.

Maya banks as an author has outdone herself in this one, yes I know I have not read most of her books but with this book I know I have just began the journey into Maya’s world.

What else can I say? Amazing is the one word that suits this book completely.

Graeme and Eveline were the perfect couple for each other.

Oh my, just thinking about them brings about a big smile on my lips. She was a perfect heroine and truly her incapability to hear very well made me love her even more. She was different and brought to the book so much more.

Her vulnerability just made me feel what she was feeling and made me understand her much more. Whilst I was reading I kept shouting like a crazy mad woman because hey, that is what I usually do when I am reading great great great books.

And Graeme, seriously after reading this book and was offered the chance to wish for anything then Graeme would be the sole thing I would wish for. He is the kind of man I want. Perfect.

So to all of you out there if you have not read this book then I think it high time that you do and when you do you will love it.

Thank you Maya for an exquisite book, here is to the second book in the trilogy, cheers!

Get your copy


0 comments:

Post a Comment