Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: Debt

Debt Debt by Nina G. Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT THIS BOOK IS FIFTY SHADES OF FUCKERY!

Eh?

What the fuck?
Okay…

When I started reading this book I was like what in fuck’s name am I reading? Okay, what was the author thinking about when she was writing this fuckery, eh? and another part of me was just in shock so many times…

Shock of how fucked up this story was

Shocked about the whole situation

And lastly shocked that I loved every bit of this story!

Every single bit. So much so I had to think for a moment I was fucked up too because eh????

There was no part of this story where I was like I do not like it. Uh huh, not me I just I am in love and I do not use that word lightly. 2016 brought this book to me and ain’t I in love?

I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK! It is simply what I can say…

Sil/Tax you are definitely not the man from my dreams but you were a fucking perfect fit for Mia.
You guys were so sweet together in a weirdly way that made me love you so.

I love books like these..a second chance at love and then vengeance and then twisted things too..

It was beautifully written. This is the first time I am reading any Nina books and I am so impressed that I will be heading to get more of her books because everything was that good.

Thank very much Nina for creating characters that are so well put together that even though the book in the beginning hocked me I managed to love it still!

So thank you for that!

And those last few pages where my heart was in different motions…and my breath taken away from me...hoping that he would come back…

You tore my heart into two and mended it right back.

BEST BOOK EVER!!

1 comment:

  1. And then you will stop when you realize its so fucked up but you looooooove it so...

    ReplyDelete