Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Wildest Dreams

Wildest Dreams Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Honestly I will start by saying that I generally do not have KA fever that so many people seem to have, I have read a few of her other books and they were not just me. I liked them, do not get me wrong but they were not enough to get me there but with this book!

Now let me start,

I loved everything about this book. The plot, the setting, the characters, the dialogue. the language used.
Everything!

The plot was lovely. The whole parallel universe thing made my heart wail in happiness I tell you. IT was a wild dream come true.

The characters were awesome too and I fell in love with them from point A till the end.

Frey Dakkar knew exactly what to say to his wee Finnie and it was so beautiful.

I am in love with this series.

I may not have the fever but I am getting there.

The best adventure you will have begins in this series!

0 comments:

Post a Comment