Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Aversion

Aversion Aversion by Kenechi Udogu
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I have been so busy lately that I did not have time to write down anything anyway now that I have a bit of free time I thought I would use it to update everyone on the review of Aversion by Kenechi.
I just have to say it has an amazing story that is both new and for everyone to be obsessed about. I liked the plot and how everything was set in the story. Really…
Aversion tells a story of the only female averter known, who during her first aversion meets with an interesting challenge. The usual dealings with her subjects mainly result in altering their paths to a better one and they have to forget! Her First subject who also happens to be the school tennis’ champion (interesting huh) just does not want to forget her…
The story as I stated earlier is really good. I am not sure that I truly loved the author’s writing style. It was a simple and clear straight to the point, I certainly wish I could have seen a little more emotion from her but if I was scaling this from one to ten I certainly would say it is a seven.
Nice work Kenechi!
I have to strongly emphasize that now I am going to go find book two of the mentalist series (is it there?) yes the story line was that gripping..
A three star!



0 comments:

Post a Comment