Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: Axel

Axel Axel by Harper Sloan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There was a clear reason I chose to read the whole series before reviewing any of the books in it and now that I am done with the series, I have to say this one was definitely the est one of the bunch.

Izzy and Axel

You two rocked my pretty little heart. and it was only pretty cause i have a thing for second chance romances especially ones like your where I am stranded on who to side with.

You people loved each other to the point where I was like all smiles...and the SEX eh????
that was so hot.

VERY HOT!

Definitely something I will be remembering.

It was a good read and the four stars I am giving it is because it was simply that... a very very very good read.

Well now, let me scratch my mind for anything I want to write more about this book....

...nope nothing more.

It has my stamp of approval.

PS. first time I am reading this author and she impressed me a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment