Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: I'd Like to Say a Few Words: How to Deliver the Perfect Wedding Speech

I'd Like to Say a Few Words: How to Deliver the Perfect Wedding Speech I'd Like to Say a Few Words: How to Deliver the Perfect Wedding Speech by Joanne Sohn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I have a wedding up in November and let me just say i was just chosen as the secretary for the committee in charge for wedding and i may or may not talk in the wedding and give out a speech bit this book surely has helped in me in a one way or the other.
The author sounds like she knows what she is saying you know and i love reading books like that it makes me feel i am reading something legit and so simply put I am probably going to sit down with who is gonna give out the wedding speech and give them this book to read.
Good advise is given by Ms.Sohn hence after this read you will be able to create a good speech. I like...

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment