Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Steve Jobs - The Inspirational Life Story Of Steve Jobs, The Fruit Company That Changed Our World

Steve Jobs - The Inspirational Life Story Of Steve Jobs, The Fruit Company That Changed Our World Steve Jobs - The Inspirational Life Story Of Steve Jobs, The Fruit Company That Changed Our World by Gregory Watson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am not usually into reading autobiographies but something about this pulled me or well who am I lying to…the something that pulled me was how short the book is and who it is about.
Steve jobs
The author does a great job of telling the story of this incredible genius and if you are reader that enjoys short biographies then this book is for you.
I now feel like I know a great deal about Steve jobs and how he got into the business and succeeded, heck I think I’ll be retelling this book like a pro to my friends.
The language used was simple and Simply put, I really liked it.
And I do recommend it to people who want a short but good read.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment