Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Dreams: Dreams and Visions, Dreams and Meanings, Dreams and Interpretations: Your Personal Guide To Understanding Your Dreams and The Meaning of Sex Dreams, Flying Dreams, Lucid Dreams, and more..

Dreams: Dreams and Visions, Dreams and Meanings, Dreams and Interpretations: Your Personal Guide To Understanding Your Dreams and The Meaning of Sex Dreams, Flying Dreams, Lucid Dreams, and more.. Dreams: Dreams and Visions, Dreams and Meanings, Dreams and Interpretations: Your Personal Guide To Understanding Your Dreams and The Meaning of Sex Dreams, Flying Dreams, Lucid Dreams, and more.. by Sam Siv
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh man i have best seller as dreams...and by this I mean if I could take the time to write them down they would be best sellers.And plus I have always been curious as to the how, why behind dreams!

The author writes in an interesting manner that kept me hooked from the beginning to the end.

I loved the book, i loved how in the end I understood everything in the book and how easily i can now retell the message behind the book to other people!

it was a good read and thank you Mr. author for telling me little details concerning the dreams i have.

I am practically a professional right now...I feel like i can answer any question when it comes to dreams.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment