Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Marilyn Monroe - The Inspirational Life Story Of Marilyn Monroe, Hollywood Sex Symbol Called The Blonde Bombshell

Marilyn Monroe - The Inspirational Life Story Of Marilyn Monroe, Hollywood Sex Symbol Called The Blonde Bombshell Marilyn Monroe - The Inspirational Life Story Of Marilyn Monroe, Hollywood Sex Symbol Called The Blonde Bombshell by Gregory Watson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Again, I liked this book just as I liked the author's other book about Steve Jobs.
The author does a great job of telling a summarized story about this lady and this story is easy to understand and easy to read as well as finish it in a couple of hours.
I read this book in a very small time and as I am not a fan of autobiographies, this one suited me perfectly. it had every element that i was searching for especially that little something that kept me reading till the end.
I simply loved it.
Thanks Gregory for a wonderful book.
I recommend the book to everyone out there who wants to know about Marilyn and will not have to read so many pages just to get to know her history.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment