Monday 14 March 2016

Review: Edge of Surrender

Edge of Surrender Edge of Surrender by Laura Griffin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ryan had one job: keep Emma safe at all costs. But after a night of passion, Emma takes off and Ryan soon realizes he’s not the only one looking for her. Can he figure out who’s after the beautiful government aide, and why, before she falls into the wrong hands… if she hasn’t already?

Emma’s fighting to get justice for her fallen comrades, but she can’t do it alone. She needs Ryan’s help, but that means trusting him--and dealing with the out-of-control desire blazing between them. Can there be any future for a marked woman and a man trained to kill? She hopes they live long enough to find out….
 


I received an ARC in exchange for a review and I have to say I was not disappointed at all. This book is a second in the Edge series and well, I have to confess that I did not read the first book because I just got this one and hoped maybe it would not need the first book to understand.

Turns out I understood this one without needing to read the first book but then as I was reading I just felt the need to have read the first one too cause the writing in this one was just too beautiful to ignore.

Ryan and Emma were lovely. this is a romance book but at one point with this one I felt it was more suspense than romance. yet it was not an issue for one but because as I said earlier, this book was beautifuly written.

First time I am reading anything by this author but it will not be the last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment