Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Sing

Sing Sing by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the last book in the series.

Take my hand, my love.
On sinews of air we tread
Aught but distance our guide
With no tempo to our gait
No endpoint drawn
Neither plot nor plan
By the thorns of a compass rose
We bound toward the horizon


REVIEW
Dear future me,

Okay so maybe this book was not one you would normally read if it was not in fact stacked in a folder of many many books that you have yet to read, alright so if you ever read this (as in there is a possibility you won’t read this eh) know that valuable piece of info.

Anyway onto the book, you sort of liked it, truly you did. Hard to believe or not? I hope not… you have heard of the author before and when it came to seeing if you would give the book a chance you did…

Well, what can I say now?

This book was a little delight of joy and true love although the first few pages I thought it was part of a larger story or maybe it is but then I have already finished it till the end o cheers.

Jonathan and Monica were a beautiful couple…they still are if you consider that books lasts forever.

With everything that was going on in their lives this book captured the meaning of love completely. It was sweet!

And Monica not many women would do what you did (no spoilers here)

If you are considering rereading, yeah you can do that…

So congrats CD Reiss… this was a cute one.

Get your copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment