Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: TIGER

TIGER TIGER by Wesley Robert Lowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wesley Lowe has managed to capture my attention in the most unexplainable way and most enjoyable too. I certainly am a new fan of this author.

I love crime novels to a certain level but this intrigued me a lot that I kept reading on and on… I liked the crime elements, the adventure elements as well as the law stuff (I am a law geek after all)

Awesome is one word I can think to describe this novel.

Amazing is another one… Good plot can summarize my infatuation with it. And some seriously writing mojo was in play here!

I have to say character-wise I liked Garret a lot. The story centered between the past and the present and the beautiful quest for revenge.

So if you like some action and revenge and a good plot that you can see turning into a good movie… then this is the book for you.

Awesome novel.
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment