Tuesday 9 February 2016

Review: Cooper

Cooper Cooper by Harper Sloan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This just reminds me of COOP i knew...

The very first time i read AXEL the first book in the series I was thinking to myself, i cannot wait to get to the main slut' book because manwhores usually make a good book. is it not interesting to read how a manwhore gets turned into a one woman man. well for me it is and I expected it too much and that is where I went wrong...

Anyway, Ash, unlike your brother I met you in the last book and you were all man but then so broken...

Chelcie (first weird name but i like and second, that secret you kept you should have told earlier cooper early before he left)

Okay, so you two were good.

I admit there was a point in time I got bored but still I read your story till the end.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment