Friday 22 April 2016

Review: The Golden Dynasty


The Golden Dynasty
by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I do not know what was better about this book, me reading this book and the main Lahn who kept reminding me so much of Jason Momoa's character Khal Drogo in game of thrones or what!
It was a love story and an adventure that surpassed so many books I have read in the recent months. I do not even know how I decided to read this series in the first. All I can say is that I am thankful to have read such an amazing book.
The Golden dynasty was fantastically weird at some points especially the beginning when the wife hunt was on but after that I found myself falling for every thing.
A sweet, marvelous ride and a real true pleasure reading this.
Lahn and Circe, you sweethearts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment