Wednesday 6 July 2016

Review: Crown Me

Crown Me Crown Me by Geneva Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
As the world tried to tear us apart, Alexander fought for me, claiming me as his own. I belong to him—body, heart, and soul. I found strength in his dominance. In his control. In his love. Still I could always feel it: the darkness creeping toward our joy, threatening to overcome us. But I never imagined it would end like this. I thought I knew what marrying Alexander meant to my life. To my independence. To us. I was wrong. Ripped apart by tragedy, fighting for love, Clara and Alexander face their darkest hour in the stunning conclusion to their saga….

A good 4.5 stars...

You know when I started reading Alexanders and Claire' story in book one I was a bit hesitant to tell you the truth. I mean reading about billionaires is one this but royals?? I seriously doubted it could reach to the standard I wanted and that is basically that I need to believe that what I am reading has truly happened somewhere and it is not just a story. does any of this make sense?

But as i read book one I realized that the authors way of writing was the kind I loved and she just drove me wild with every detail she put down.

I really saw Alexander as the prince and his heroine as the perfect coupe to compliment him perfectly. He sold me this story with the first chapter.

And now as I am reading book three I think, wow, a conclusion to that love penned downed very well. I loved book three of this royal saga. it was as good as I imagined and as fantastic as it was meant to be.

Geneva Lee, you have entered my hall of fame and will have to be trapped there for all eternity.

I just have to say something about the steaminess of the sex scenes...woh! somebody grab me cause I am about to loose it.

Good writing, good story and perfect realism.

makes me wish I had my own real life prince.

0 comments:

Post a Comment