Thursday 18 August 2016

Review: Conquer Me

Conquer Me Conquer Me by Geneva Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Alexander had the world at his feet and me on my knees until secrets tore us apart.
I should stay away from him. I should run. But I'm addicted to him...to the pleasure and the pain.
He warned me about his dark side...about his past. But I have a dark side, too. Together we'll conquer our demons...if we don't destroy each other first.
Love doesn't always conquer all, but it can Conquer Me.

Book two of this series was definitely a 3.5 stars with an edge towards four stars. Does that make any sense? if it does not then may you will get it later on...

I love the way Geneva writes. she writes in such a way that pulls you in, in the sense that if you were not ready for a scene even as you read it you become fascinated with it and in the end it all makes sense. all of it.

This book two continued on the romance of the prince and the heroine who in no doubts is one of my best. it is confirmed already that I will be heading straight to book three after this to quench my thirst of these two, if I can!

Hot scenes...!

Gotta find me an electric smoking fan to help calm me down cause it gets down and dirty.

But sincerely, this was another good one!

**Get your copy **

**Get the whole series**


0 comments:

Post a Comment