Thursday 18 August 2016

Review: Covet Me

Covet Me Covet Me by Geneva Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Belle Stuart walked into my life with crimson lips, and a smart mouth to match, that made it impossible not to put her in her place—and on her knees.

She should be off-limits. Claiming her was reckless. Keeping her is dangerous. But she's more than a conquest, she's my obsession.
I'll do what it takes to protect her, even if it means letting her go.
But she's the one woman I can't give up. She's the one woman I can't stop craving.

She's the one I covet...


Thank you once again, Geneva Lee. This was another good one in the royal saga series. it kept me reading from the get go to the very last page. and for me your books get better with every new book I read.

wow!

Covet me made me happy. I am telling you people if you have not read this series, my review should be motivation enough o get yourself a copy and read it. it is absolutely beautiful. second book in this series..

**Get the whole series**

0 comments:

Post a Comment