Thursday 18 August 2016

Review: Sweet Seduction Sacrifice

Sweet Seduction Sacrifice Sweet Seduction Sacrifice by Nicola Claire
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

So I never expected this to be DNF but it just happened.

I came across this book cause I was looking for something similar to Kristen Ashley. I needed the whole macho alpha thing instantly so then I read somewhere that this was a good series and as usual I got me some as fast as possible.

And then I started reading...

A straight nosedive I tell you and not in the sense that it was not good but in the sense that the story I as reading felt so familiar that I just had to put it down.

It may or may not be a coincidence but I am just saying...the similarities this book has to KA's RC is so wide that it pisses me off.

And excuse me Lawyer who I cannot remember your name...boundaries MF...Boundaries!

Imma end here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment