Tuesday 4 October 2016

Review: Nine Minutes

Nine Minutes Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is going to be a review of all three books in the series; after all I read them continuously it almost felt like I was reading one long big and beautiful book.

As you guessed it, it was so good. Or maybe you did not guess nevertheless this was
what I call a good loving book. It is one beautiful story that spans through decades so you get a drop of everything that happens in the characters life. And that ladies and gents is what makes you fall in love with them in the first place.

So shortly, I read the first book in the series in 2014, two years ago and my mind as not in it that much mostly because of that prologue. You know, I opened the book and then on the very first page I learned about the execution. For me that was a deal breaker so I went in with a mind set against it.

Yet here I am two years later singing songs about this series.

I tell you people, sometimes giving a book a second chance is the best kind of reading there is. Anyway, I loved this book, the whole thing. I liked the way the author writes even if I do not necessarily always love the back to the past and back to the present chronicling. Beth writes in an inviting way and I am not judging other authors but people today tend to write very shortly without going deeper into the character or story but with Beth it was a guaranteed thing.

Thank you for that Beth.

The characters were just brilliant.

Kit. You were a doll.

Grizz, you were a hottie.

I swear to god thee novels got me wishing kidnapping happened every day if it all happens like this one. Eh?
Please do not come to kidnap me I will shoot you…

Okay so to grunt, (he I another character btw) I did not like you. I do not care how the book went but I was teem Grizz the entire time even that time when he was dead.

And to all other characters, you all played your part well.

I seriously cannot figure out exactly where I liked this story. It was all good even if the story started in the 1975 which seems like centuries ago but it was beautiful I tell you. Beautiful!

I recommend it please to all of you to read this one. it is worth every penny spent. I am certainly glad I got the chance to reread and love it.

Good work.

Write more Beth Flynn…write more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment