Wednesday 7 June 2017

Review: Ignite

Ignite Ignite by R.J. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Again, I think I just have fallen more in love with this author than I could think possible. Holy God of Israel now this is the book that I have always wanted to read.

It had everything I wanted it to have...

A second chance romance that drove me so wild it had me begging to not end and at times for it to end so I would just know how it all finishes, you know???

Oh my god.

Have I mentioned R.J.Lewis is going straight to my all time favourite authors list? None of the book I have read so far written by this author have taken a nosedive nope...they are all stars shinning fucking brightly in heaven if I might say..

Fucking shinning brightly stars...

Are you kidding me?

Can you write a bad book? really?

This book though...the feels.

The fucking feels!!

I need a Jaxon in my life for sure. The way this man loves aisee... I want some of that...okay I just want all of that. I need all of that. that man loves to the ends of the fucking rainbow and to the ends of the moon.

Sara you extremely lucky girl.

I just worship this book. Now on to book two! cause I need to figure out what happen next. Such a sweet story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment