Friday 19 November 2021

Review: A Court of Wings and Ruin

A Court of Wings and Ruin A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's been too long since I read a book that caught my attention as this one did. I am so happy, so freaking happy that I read this book to then end and I was rooting for all characters.

Characters!

Feyre was my favorite girl but Nesta can rival this position. Rhysand is still my man. Elain was doll and I cannot wait to see what will happen with her and Lucien. Oh talking about Lucien, Bruh...your story is going to be interesting. I am getting overwhelmed with the sheer thought of it.

Cassian. Hellooooo to you honey. would you like to be mine? Azriel...so many people to like in this one. Even Eris, i liked him at some point. I am not goin to talk about Tamlin but he is forgiven.

Anyway, the story was great. I enjoyed the plot to the very end. And what I learned from all this is that loving a person means letting them be FREE to be who and what they truly are.

You love a person despite their darkness.

It's that simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment