Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Demons of Chinatown

Demons of Chinatown Demons of Chinatown by Wesley Robert Lowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is definitely a good series book two of the series known as spirits of Chinatown and again Wesley has impressed me a lot.
As I started reading this I wanted to find out what happened to Todd ( my ever curious mind and I lack patience)
I learned a bit about Chinese culture (which was awesome by the way). Anyway back to the book. IT was simply a good book and I recommend it to you all out there.
Once in a while I go and look for genres such as crime and hope to get a book and I am happy to say this is one of those times.
The plot was good and the writers captivation writing kept me hooked to the last page. I was not once tempted to let it go…I read it and on and on and on until I was done.
The characters were also interesting as well as horror in it.
Great great great work Wesley Lowe…
Next book on the series please.. heading there..


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment