Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Ghosts of Chinatown

Ghosts of Chinatown Ghosts of Chinatown by Wesley Robert Lowe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After reading one of Wesley Robert Lowe’s books I knew I had to find another one to read.
Maybe it was the curious mind in me to find out if all his books are good as the first I read and honestly (I am smiling at the moment) I was not disappointed.
Talk about a little bit of everything mixed into one book that captured everything I like. I just loved it.
The characters kept the story in pace for me and I certainly enjoyed it I know I am repeating myself but you have to read this book to know what I am talking about.
If you are a paranormal junkie like I am then this is for you. You love ghosts and violence (action) and some sexual content then I recommend this. Loved it.
Heading to read the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment