Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Highlander Most Wanted

Highlander Most Wanted Highlander Most Wanted by Maya Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my!!! I think I have just read one of the best books ever written by Maya, well considering this is her fifth or is sixth book I’m reading? Nevertheless all I know is that I was captivated by this book and I could not put it down until I finished it.
It was an endearing story of a young lass who has to overcome so much in order to continue with her life. And she ended up getting the best man that was a perfect fit for her.
Any man who say “You'll never have to beg me for anything, my love. If you ask me for the moon, I'll fetch it for you.” Is a true man and he can come date me at any moment in my life.
Bowen says even more wonderful things…
“I love her,” he said fiercely. “She is not some passing amusement. The last thing I am going to do is hurt her. I’ll kill anyone who tries”
And
“I would love her and care for her all of my days,” Bowen said quietly. “There is no other man who would ever love her more.”
Bowen and Genevieve’s story was indeed one that I really enjoyed and recommend for everyone. Go read it ya’ll… yes the review is short but sometimes few words are necessary to describe the best one has read.
for more reviews visit noveljunky.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment