Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: South of Good

South of Good South of Good by Randall Reneau
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first time reading any book by Randall Reneau and I have to say that this was impressive.

If only you knew me then you would all know that I am not easily impressed by books but this one was good to the point where I am pointing it out to the rest of the world. Yes, rest of the world including you who is reading this right now.

South of good is the first book in the Hardin Steel series by Randal Reneau and you know something is good when book one is inviting you to continue to read on book two. Well this happened. Anyway to continue with my review, The plot of the story had a nice flow to it.

Now to my favorite part, which I believe is what makes the novel...the character.

Ex DEA agent turned County Sheriff Hardin Steel is the main character and the story is told from his point of view. He is a nice leading man and keeps it going good. He brings it good to the whole plot and adds to it perfectly.

Switching of the pOv was a bit weird but all in all it was a good read.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment