Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Poisoned Pen

Poisoned Pen Poisoned Pen by Zenina Masters
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

So I am nearly done reading this book but in my head I cannot help but wonder is it really worth it me finishing it?
Oh my gosh…
Maybe let me start by saying the author has a promising idea but I feel like the story was too rushed. It went on a faster pace than the speed of light or somewhere close to t hat.
I love me some paranormal romance but when I am being introduced to new idea in the paranormal I like a bit more of information and a bit more of elaboration so I can know exactly what is what and whose voice can make me shiver.
Unfortunately for this book, the swan shifter and snake shifters did not make a whole lot of sense to me. I mean I know I am used to the werewolves and the more feline shifters but a snake…well maybe I am not liking the idea because I hate snakes.
Do you know someone who hates snakes? Well I hate it more than he or she probably hates it.
So let me get into the characters… what’s his name again oh yes, Chuck and the heroine is Ivy. So far they are already in love with each other and…
Wait I am just sorry, let me cut this short and try to finish it…
Thirty minutes later…
Why did I continue huh?
I should have just stopped with this…
One star!


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment