Saturday 30 January 2016

Review: Waking Up Married

Waking Up Married Waking Up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 STARS…
I managed to get a free copy of this book from netgalley and I was pretty enthusiastic about this chance to read a free book…as if I’m never!
Suffice to say that waking up married had me smiling with glee from reading just the first five pages of the book. Mira-the author kept the voice of the book in a very simple manner yet it was still interesting and funny.
The characterization along with the general idea behind the story was quite superb though on an honest note I wish she had given us more details on Conner’s past; maybe lengthen the story a bit. Conner was quite the hero, I liked him. He was sweet and stupidly handsome and had money to spend- I certainly would not mind waking up married to this guy! Just one thing I did not understand how he changed from this sweet guy to a guy who was reserved and just pushed our heroine away!
I liked Megan; she was a good girl who had reservations about Conner staying with her for the long run but with due time she found herself falling in love with the man.
The story in general was good but if only the author could have added a few more details and then in my book it would have gone from the three stars it is to the five stars.
I do recommend this book to those of you out there who love harlequin’s books that are a simple fast smooth and good read. And I do not say this to anyone but Mira is an author to read…




View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment