Saturday 20 February 2016

Review: Facade

Facade Facade by D.H. Sidebottom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holy mother of vegetarianism!

I think I am in love…yes I think but I will know for sure once I am done with this series. You know what forget that. I am in love.

A freaking roller coaster…is what this book was.

Every time I am comfortable with a reality something, a sentence kicks in and I am questioning myself and the whole story. Was she really his fiancée? Was she even named star? Like seriously, a beautiful roller coaster but man, the heights of it drove me insane for a full hour.

And I am not lying. If you get the chance to read this you will feel like this…chance is you will be asking yourself a million question cause you have no idea what the real reality is.

THIS BOOK HAS THE WORST FREAKING CLIFFHANGER IN HISTORY.

I am not going to say anything about it because holy shit, I am still in absolute shock.

Dante…you sick revengeful hot mess bastard, does it make me weird to say I still like you even though you are so messed up? Like really messed up and I just have to read more of you. I need more of you. okay, so I am intrigued by him…

Star, you confused poor soul sucked into the depth of Dante’s revenge…poor you

I am going to go read the next book now but dark romance it promised and dark is what I got.

Thank you, author!

That cliffhanger though!

Onto the next book in the series…

0 comments:

Post a Comment