Saturday 20 February 2016

Review: Surrender to Me

Surrender to Me Surrender to Me by Shayla Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It took a while for me to finish this book, like three days of reading and putting it down and reading it again and so on... what did I think of this book?

It was okay. Three point five stars for it as a whole. I am always of the view that if I finished a book then it had to be good or else I would just stop reading and it would be another DNF.

Anyway…

I am happy with this book.

Not the first time I am reading Shayla Black and going into this book I was a bit disappointed of the ménage’ part because if it is a story I prefer my two characters to be interested in only each other.

Yes, I have read a plenty of weird as fuck books but this is my feeling sometimes. Time to stop ranting and actually get into reviewing the book eh…

So, the characters…Hunter and Kata, they were interesting to a certain point. Kata provided me with what a heroine should be. She was strong, knew what she wanted but the chick would not give in to her man. It’s not a bad thing but it kind of disappointed me for a while.

And Hunter Edgington, you can come get married to me anytime. You were such a dominant that you intrigued me, I tell you that is not an easy feat to accomplish. What I did not like about you was how sometimes that author would make you a bit too commanding…just a bit.

So those were the two main and I even loved the other characters, Logan I need to know what happens to you like yesterday.

If you love a good dominant story where the guy is dominant to the extreme and the girl does not want to give in then this is definitely the next book you should be read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment