Sunday 28 February 2016

Review: Fated to a Cougar

Fated to a Cougar Fated to a Cougar by Marisa Chenery
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in the series and I have to say it can be read as a standalone though you will get more of the story if you read the others. But hey look at me I did not start book one I just went on to read book three and was not at all confused. So your choice really in the end…

Anyway, this was a good read as I said I easily understood what was going on without the complication of a very complex story. This was just a paranormal romance that featured cougar shifters and humans.

It was short!

Was I disappointed that it was this short? Yes I was. As much as I loved the simple storyline and what not I wanted a much longer story because I love the way the author writes. So please author if you read this review, more words in the next books you write cause pretty little Esther loves your words and how you connect them…

To the characters, Grady you were a charm and so was your leading lady Sage was awesome too. The two of you together were good but I sometimes felt she was more of the alpha and you know me I like my men to be the alphas in the relationship. In other words she was topping you from the bottom.

Anyhow…I recommend this to people who like a quick read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment