Sunday 28 February 2016

Review: A Cougar's Desire

A Cougar's Desire A Cougar's Desire by Marisa Chenery
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have not read a PNR in a while and though this one felt more like a short novella than a full-fledged novel it made my day when I finished reading it.

A short yet well written paranormal romance that attached itself in my brain and somehow made me smile.

The main characters, Jace and Katarina meet in a less forced manner than in some stories. And their chemistry did not seem amiss at any point. I liked Katarina in a sense that she was not the needy girl portrayed in most books but an adult and Jace was a fine guy.

But you know what I wish this book had well more words. I wanted it to be longer as this would have developed the characters deeper and the insertion to my brain would have led to them being permanently sewn on my heart.

And the whole necklace thing…this is the only part of the book I found not to my taste.

I recommend this book to everyone, give it a chance it is actually a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment