Thursday 25 February 2016

Review: Belong to Me

Belong to Me Belong to Me by Shayla Black
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Shayla Black…you author you!

Okay so I was not interested in reading this at first but then slowly got pulled in and not by the mystery of the book but more because I wanted to know all the meaning of the tattoos and Tara’s reaction to them.

Okay I know I am rambling so I will write straight now.

I liked this book.

I liked it a lot.

Tara and Logan. A love story that started ages ago and came to a conclusion twelve years later. A conclusion or a beginning…any applies. I read about these two characters from the book before but trust me this can be read as a standalone so no worries there. And from the other series, a curiosity about them evolved and it was satisfied with this book.

Very satisfied.

But if I was in Tara’s position, and met my ex who had to train me to become a submissive…an ex who broke my heart…I would shit gold! I swear! But she took it in graciously.

The villain who came to light in the end of the book…whoa, did not see that coming at all. Did you? Will you?

Anyhow, great story.

PS. If you are not into ménage then you might be disappointed.. well was that a ménage really or more like…you know what it is to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment