Thursday 25 February 2016

Review: Claim

Claim Claim by Serena Grey
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

David and Sophie…

Maybe you guys did not make the best of couples in my on list of favorite couples but you were okay to a certain extent. I am absolutely sure that I jumped into this book before looking if it had another book it was connected to, another book I needed to read before I read this…and guess what? Turns out that it does…maybe this is why I was as connected to the story as I wanted to be.

Anyhow, this is one of the few books that I have read that has the story told from the point of view of the man’s character. I mostly used to reading stories told by a female character so this was new for me but then it did not feel like I was forcing myself to read. It was okay.

I guess the two stars to this book is because even though it has a cliffhanger in the end, I am not fully interested or committed in knowing what happens in the next book..

And the review is short because well what is there to say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment