Sunday 21 February 2016

Review: Beneath Innocence

Beneath Innocence Beneath Innocence by Ker Dukey
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is Blue and Jensen’s love story or rather a completion to their love story from book one and two of this series. This is definitely a novella...it was a very fast read and I finished it in one sitting.

Was I as interested reading his as I was book one? Honestly, not so much. I am not saying the whole story bored me but at some point it felt I was just drifting through the pages, you know hence even why it dropped down to a two star. It was a good one but not to the point where I was excited about it.

I just wanted to know what happened in the end.

But at the same time, I felt for the characters and what they were going through but I think a full on
novel would have done justice to their love story rather than a novella which eaves out a lot of developments.

Blue, girl you have been through hell and I understand everything you went through all the emotions.

Jensen, I got you too. Simple as that!

My review is short but then the book was short too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment