Thursday 3 March 2016

Review: Beneath This Mask

Beneath This Mask Beneath This Mask by Meghan March
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay, so this is among the first books by this author I am reading and I have to say so far so good. I am learning not to be too judgmental of the books I have read, so hang with me.

Beneath this mask was not what I fully expected but nevertheless what I go t I enjoyed to an extent. I always tell people if I finished a book till the very end then it must have had something I liked and the author’s writing was good.

Simon and Charlie were a good couple.


But if anybody knows me they know I like my men with more “alphaness” to them and for Charlie I found to be too gentlemanly. Yeah, this is what happens when you read too many books with men who are alphas. He was too sweet. I love sweet but dirty alphas make more sense…

And Charlie you were good to him and I liked you the way you were. I did not necessarily like all the choices you made but still you were good.

I just need to take a moment to comment on Con. He sounds so interesting from this book. I just can’t wait to read his book. Woo hoo!

Cheers!

The story line was good. It kept me interested till the end and that is what I look for in books.
Just keep me interested till the very end even if I dislike part of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment