Thursday 3 March 2016

Review: The Sheikh's Reluctant American

The Sheikh's Reluctant American The Sheikh's Reluctant American by Leslie North
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to start of this review by commenting on the cover of this book. I mean seriously this is one of the most beautiful covers out there and it is strictly why I got this book in the first place. I think it is the red color. It happens to be my favorite color as of right now.

Anyway to the words inside the book now…

For some reason I kept reading this book till the very end. I was not in love with the story because I think maybe…I don’t know. I was just not in love with it. Once upon billionaire sheikhs story did it for me but this time nope it did not do it for me. And maybe the reason for reading it the end was just to know how it all ends.

I felt like there was no real burning chemistry between the characters but this is just my opinion.



The story went on too fast like very fast I found it hard to believe that they were really in love. This is the first time I am reading anything by this author but it won’t be my last. I will definitely try something else for some reason.

I am not guilty of reading the books that came before this but at the same time I did not think it was important. Yet as I read this book I was left with a question which made me think maybe if I had read the other books before I would have gotten this whole thing.

Any ways…do not give up on this book cause of me. Read it and then you are welcome to judge me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment