Monday 7 March 2016

Review: Stepbrother Romance: Stepbrother Untamed - Forbidden Desire

Stepbrother Romance: Stepbrother Untamed - Forbidden Desire Stepbrother Romance: Stepbrother Untamed - Forbidden Desire by Phoenix Black
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Ever since the mother of Jade married to the father of Rick, she has been eye-balling him. Jade has always been obnoxious with her intent, but her stepbrother doesn't seem to reply all her attempts to seduce him.

Jade is trying everything to seduce him, but it doesn't seem to work.

Jade: "Of course, because my life likes to torture me, Rick works from home. Or, from his room, that is. He stays cooped up in there all day long, the room right next to mine, and I can hear him – muttering to himself, moving around, talking to his friends, talking to his canvas. And it drives me crazy! Like having a delicious cookie hanging over your head so that you can smell it, and see it, but your tongue is just out of reach. ".

REVIEW 

What did I just read?

Call it madness!

I spent like a total of five minutes reading the whole book from page one to the last page. I mean seriously? Since it was in my kindle I had to ask myself whether it was a sample that I had downloaded to try out…because it was that short.

And basically this is just a fantasy read. There is no story there to keep you interested or let you get to know the characters in deep. So if you are searching for a good ole story to read and keep you smiling this is not for you. This is a quick fantasy read that you can finish it minutes.

I did not like the characters too…and I think the reason is because I was not deeply invested in them. I did not know anything about them other than the girl wanted the step brother and the latter pretended to not want her in the beginning….

I am done!

Get your copy

0 comments:

Post a Comment