Saturday 25 June 2016

Review: Loving Lawson

Loving Lawson Loving Lawson by R.J. Lewis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well every beginning must have an end right?

Seriously, this is the first book reading my R.J.Lewis that I am complaining for a lack of connection with the characters a bit. I dunno why! really.

maybe the triangle that was there or the way the characters were...I cannot pinpoint exactly where but this story did not catch feelings from me like previous books by the same author. in previous books she had me screaming and smiling and crying and talking to myself like a random crazy motherfucker somewhere yet here none of this was available.

Mh!

Anyway, I am going to continue on to book two now that I am done with book one. I hope it improves this one.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment