Tuesday 21 June 2016

Review: Borden 2

Borden 2 Borden 2 by R.J. Lewis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

WOW!

Just when I thought this could not get any better. Well it does not pain me to say that this is one good book. Second book from this author but not my last. I loved the way she wrote everything in this book same as book one.

And if you are wondering you have to read Borden to understand this one...not a standalone but so worth the read, the time and the money.

R.J.Lewis you just earned yourself a new fan who is completely in love with your words.

I loved every bit.

This author can write...and the sex scenes. I like it jut the way you write it and holy good Lord of Heaven... the dirty things those two do. hot and bothered is what I feel every time I come across these scenes. and as many as they are they do not seem misplaced or just written to be page fillers. everything falls smoothly.

Can I be able to write like you please?

I want Hawke's book now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment