Tuesday 21 June 2016

Review: Borden

Borden Borden by R.J. Lewis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My very first time reading anything by this author and so far I know I want to read everything she has ever written. Just beautiful!

I really cannot pinpoint the exact moment that I fell in love with her words but I am definitely thinking the very first page. She writes so well and so captivating. I am hooked on her words...her words feel like a drug I cannot give up anytime soon.

Now onto the story itself.

Borden and Emma...

At first I have to admit to a bit of confusion. that first one part you know, the Marcus part. the confusion was mostly on who was the heroine but that got cleared very first and it gave an insight to who Borden was in the present time and what a revelation. For me it made me understand him.

So I obviously loved Borden and Emma was just the perfect fit for him completely.

The entire plot was exciting and holy shit the secondary character HAWKE to be specific were fucking awesome!!!

Loved it.. seriously. I recommend this to everyone out there. So on to book two I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment